Registration on Algarve Box Cup 2020
Fill in the Following Forms to Register your Team and Athletes!
Final Registration: August 31
BOXER | MAIN EVENT [A]
BOXER | SECONDARY EVENT [B]
TEAM LEADER | COACH
NAME: ALGARVE BOXING ASSOCIATION
ADRESS: Rua Monsenhor Henrique Ferreira da Silva, 9, Estrada da Penha, 8005-137 Faro
IBAN : PT50 0045 7210 4023 9917 5422 0
REGISTRATION [MANDATORY DOCUMENTS]
At the document check point and before the Medical Examination:
- Boxers must proof their identity (Id card or passsaport) and present an up-to-date Boxer’s Competition Record Book;
- Every Woman Boxer aged 18 (eighteen) or older must sign a Declaration of Non-Pregnancy, certifying that she is not pregnant; Every Girl Boxer aged under 18 (eighteen) must provide a Declaration of Non-regnancy signed by herself and at least one of her parents/legal guardians certifying that she is not pregnant at that time.
- Medical Examination schedule may be anticipated, due to the number of registrations;
- Boxers and R&J must present Competition Record Book with an annual Medical Certificate, signed and stamped;
- Boxers must be examined by a Doctor before being weighed-in and considered fit to compete.
- R&J must be examined by a Doctor before the competition starts.
- All entered Boxers must attend the General Weigh-In in the morning of the first competition day;
- At the Daily Weigh-In, only the maximum weight limit will be controlled, not the minimum weight limit;
- LOC will provide Electronic scales for official weight-in and test scales.
- Boxers will be drawn according to age classification and weight categories;
- Competition diagrams are composed by the maximum of 8 boxers;
- The eliminatory system will be used. At the first defeat the boxer is eliminated from the competition; the boxer who wins all the bouts will be declared the winner of his category.